Family Solicitor and Director of Allard Bailey
Sabrina practiced Family Law at two Legal 500 firms, as well as starting a very successful non-legal business, before co-founding Allard Bailey Family Law in 2016.
Sabrina has broad experience of all aspects of family law, including divorce and separation involving high net worth financial settlements. She has a special interest in matters involving children such as international relocation, adoption and surrogacy, and is a contributor to the book ‘101 Questions Answered About Separating With Children’.
Sabrina has an empathetic, but firm approach and strives to reach a conclusion for her clients in a cost effective and timely way. She is an active member of Resolution, a national organisation of family lawyers committed to a constructive approach to family law matters.
Some notable cases include:
- Obtaining 80% of marital assets for a wife in contested Financial Remedy Proceedings.
- Negotiating a complex pre-nuptial agreement for a high-profile client with extensive assets in multiple jurisdictions.
- Securing an Adoption Order for a same-sex couple in contested proceedings.
- Gaining an order allowing a mother to relocate to New Zealand with her children.
- Successfully challenging false allegations made against a father in Children Act Proceedings, which had led to him having no contact with his child, and securing a shared care arrangement.
Outside of work, Sabrina enjoys the gym, spending time with her children and travelling. She is passionate about empowering people to succeed, whilst maintaining balance in their lives and was the first person to feature in our Positive Visibility for Women Blog.