At Allard Bailey Family Law, we believe in access to justice. That is why we will be joining The London Legal Walk on the evening of 17th June 2019 and walking 10k through London. We will be raising money for London Legal Support Network, which supports over 100 organisations to provide free and pro bono advice to vulnerable people in London and the South East, including:
- Victims of human trafficking and labour exploitation
- People who have been unfairly dismissed or discriminated against at work
- Elderly people who need support to live independently
- Those living with disabilities and their carers
- Homeless people and families living in terrible conditions
For further information about The London Legal Walk, please visit London Legal Support Trust.
To show your support and sponsor our team, visit our fundraising page.