SENIOR CONSULTANT SOLICITOR – FAMILY LAW
Jennifer is an experienced family lawyer and was previously a director at a specialist family law firm in North London. Jennifer advises on a wide range of family law matters including divorce, financial relief, nuptial agreements, unmarried families, children disputes and domestic abuse.
Her financial work ranges from cases with modest to multimillion pound assets and she is experienced in dealing with offshore assets, complex pension issues, company assets and third party interests. She is able to deal with emergency applications to preserve assets as well applications to vary or enforce orders.
Jennifer advises clients on various private children matters including contact and living arrangements. She frequently deals with cases where a parent wishes to relocate with a child both domestically or internationally. She can also deal with complex children cases including where there are allegations of domestic abuse or substance abuse.
Jennifer has a diverse client base which has included high profile clients and their partners, members of the entertainment industry, lawyers, entrepreneurs, professionals and clients whose primary responsibility is caring for their children. She provides each client with the same high level of care and attention.
Jennifer is approachable and level headed and provides clear and realistic advice. She tailors her approach to each case in order to achieve the best possible outcome for her clients. She works constructively in order to find solutions and most of her cases reach negotiated, agreed outcomes. In cases where this is not possible, Jennifer is able to effectively guide clients through the litigation process.
Examples of her work include:
- Advising the partner of a multi-millionaire high-profile sportsman and securing an Order to provide financial security for her and the children.
- Representing a client whose business interests were held within a complex structure of multiple companies and protecting those interests.
- Representing a parent in a complex children case where there were allegations of child abuse and with multi-agency involvement. Obtaining an Order that protects the children.
- Managing a case with multiple properties both in the UK and offshore and obtaining a divorce settlement which preserved them for the client.
- Obtaining an Order to uphold the terms of a complex financial agreement where the husband sought to resile from it and obtaining a Costs Order against the husband.
Jennifer holds the Law Society’s Family Law Accreditation as well as an LLM in Child Law. She is a trained collaborative lawyer and a committed member of Resolution, the professional organisation dedicated to dealing with cases in a constructive and non-confrontational manner.
Outside of work, Jennifer enjoys stand-up comedy shows and the theatre. She also holds ABRSM grade 8 in both piano and singing.